1.2K views

Jaztime Jewelers of Irvine CA refuses to refund my money on a luxury watch that I purchased from them.Despite verbal assurance ahead of time (pre purchase), the watch was found to be in poor mechanical condition.

Upon their request, I gave them one chance to fix the watch. The watch was then mailed back to me yet again in poor mechanical condition. I sent the watch back (again) with written, explicit request to refund my purchase price. Jaztime refused.

Jaztime instead (without my prior consent or knowledge) then had the watch refurbished.

Jaztime then, against my explicit, written wishes, mailed the watch back to me.However I no longer want the watch, I want my money back

Had an Experience with Jaztime Jewelers?

Comments

Elkhart, Indiana, United States #1200450

I didn't read anywhere that you disputed the claim that the watch was in poor working condition. Do you dispute that claim or no? Selling the watch "as-is" and disclosing that it's a piece of *** are not exactly the same thing.

jaztime

This customer purchased a used omega seamaster chronograph on ebay from us.The auction started at 99cents and was for a USED omega in 'as is' condition.

Customer wears watch for 3 months then asks for a full refund...Unfair remark by novice buyer.Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions.

www.JazTime.com

Sounds like JazTime is really shady.

Sounds like JazTime went the extra mile for this trailer park buyer.

It took '3 months' because that was the delay occurred by Jaztime with the supposed repair (the first time!and watch still mailed back to me in poor condition) and all the shipping and contact time (time waiting for email/phone call returns).

It simply took that long before Jaztime stated I was not going to get my hard earned money back. Jaztime delays things out of their incompetence and then they have the audacity to blame me for the '3 months'. The watch was indeed listed 'as is' but again Jaztime jewelers told me over phone the watch was in 'great mechanical condition' prior to purchase. Jaztime clearly doesn't know their merchandise.

I may be a beginner E-bay buyer (34 purchases with all excellent reviews by sellers; with Jaztime being my first ever complaint against seller!!) as is evident by my still trusting most ebay sellers. But don't trust Jaztime.

Its true they offered me a 1 yr warranty but after I requested my money back.I want my hard earned money back; not a warranty

(ebay item number: 330503037249, as you can see it was purchased back in Dec5, 2010. He then posts a comment 3 months later) The customer received it complained it did not keep time. We had him send the watch back to us, we then had it FULLY SERVICED with a 1 YEAR warranty free of charge, even though our ad clearly stated 'as is.' Customer paid bottom dollar on an auction that stated no warranty, as is, and we still took the watch back and did a FULL ONE YEAR warranty. Customer wears watch for 3 months then asks for a full refund...Unfair remark by novice buyer.

Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions.

www.JazTime.com